Over the past 30 years, Bridges has developed and maintained valuable, mutually beneficial relationships with many incredible organizations that strive to make a difference in our community. We invite organizations concerned about homelessness, individuals and families earning low income, affordable housing, or community development to contact Bridges about the many ways you can join our efforts to prevent and end homelessness in Howard County.
Partnership opportunities include:
Community Engagement and Promotion
Connect with us on social media and be part of a movement that drives change. By hosting events, inviting us to speak, and sharing our updates, you help amplify our impact and inspire others to join us in the work to prevent and end homelessness.
- Engage with us on social media by liking, commenting, retweeting, and sharing our posts.
- Host an awareness event and choose Bridges as your event beneficiary.
- Invite us to speak to your organization about our mission and work in Howard County.
- Promote our annual fundraising events to your family, friends, and network.
- Subscribe to and share Bridges’ newsletter to receive updates about our ongoing work.
In-Kind Donations and Financial Support
Empower positive change through your support. Whether as a Program Funder, Event Sponsor, or through in-kind donations, your contribution directly strengthens affordable housing solutions and uplifts our community.
- Hold a donation drive to provide school supplies, gift cards, non-perishable food items, household items, or holiday gifts to households served by Bridges.
- Become a Program Funder to expand the Bridges Alliance affordable housing portfolio.
- Become an Event Sponsor for any of our annual fundraising events.
- Donate a percentage of your retail sales on a specific day to Bridges.
- Give a monetary gift to the Bridges Annual Appeal.
Raising awareness of Howard County’s homeless population is essential. Part of raising awareness includes advocating for systemic changes that will lead to solving the issue of homelessness with housing. Your voice and support for an increase in the supply of affordable housing in Howard County can help drive change.
Employee Engagement and Workplace Giving
Empower your team to make a difference. Through workplace giving and volunteering, your staff can directly contribute to our mission while fostering teamwork and community engagement.
- Bring Workplace Giving to your company and consider matching employees’ gifts to maximize contributions to the causes you care about.
- Encourage your staff to volunteer on one of Bridges’ committees.
- Volunteer (as a team or individually) to prepare a new housing unit for a Bridges’ household or offer any relevant expertise that could directly benefit our organization and those we serve.
To explore the possibility of partnering with Bridges, please contact Emily Brandon, Donor Relations and Fundraising Manager at 410-31205760 ext. 106 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit our partner page for a list of partnerships that help us provide affordable housing solutions and advocacy to prevent and end homelessness in Howard County.