Over the past 30 years, Bridges has developed and maintained valuable, mutually beneficial relationships with many incredible organizations that strive to make a difference in our community. Congregations interested in partnering with Bridges can find more information here.
We invite organizations concerned about homelessness, low-income populations, affordable housing, or community development to contact Bridges about the many ways your group can join our efforts to prevent and end homelessness in Howard County. Partnership opportunities include:
- Advocate for an increase in the supply of affordable housing in Howard County.
- Become a Program Funder to expand Bridges Alliance’s affordable housing portfolio.
- Be an Event Sponsor of any of our annual fundraising events.
- Bring Workplace Giving to your company and consider matching employees' gifts to maximize contributions to the causes you care about.
- Donate a percentage of your retail sales on a specific day to Bridges.
- Encourage your staff or group members to volunteer on one of Bridges’ committees.
- Engage with us on social media – “Like”, “Comment”, “Retweet”, and “Share” our posts @Bridges2hs.
- Give a monetary gift to the Bridges Annual Appeal.
- Hold a donation drive to provide school supplies, gift cards, non-perishable food items, household items, or holiday gifts to households served by Bridges.
- Host a house party or awareness event and choose Bridges as your event beneficiary.
- Invite us to speak to your organization about our mission and work in Howard County.
- Promote our annual fundraising events to your family, friends, and network.
- Subscribe to and share Bridges’ newsletter to receive updates about our ongoing work.
- Volunteer (as a team or individually) to prepare a new housing unit for a Bridges’ household or offer any relevant expertise that could directly benefit our organization and those we serve.
To explore the possibility of partnering with Bridges, please contact Nancy Fenton, Director of Development and Marketing at 410- 312-5760, Ext. 106
Visit our partner page for a list of partnerships that help us provide affordable housing solutions and advocacy to prevent and end homelessness in Howard County.