Our Housing Stability Programs are a multi-track component of Bridges to Housing Stability that utilizes case management as the primary tool for assisting homeless and at-risk households to obtain and maintain housing. As a partner in the Howard County Coordinated System of Homeless Services (CSHS), Bridges assists Howard County families who are homeless, formerly homeless or in danger of losing their housing. Bridges does not offer immediate crisis intervention for homeless families or for those about to be evicted. For housing emergencies, please contact the Howard County CSHS Crisis Line at 410-531-6677.
Bridges case management services include:
- housing Advocacy (case management aimed at housing stability)
- a supportive environment
- goal planning for future housing stability
- referrals to community resources
- problem solving & housing first approach
- mediation with landlords
Bridges services are directed toward long-term housing stability. Bridges has helped those who are:
- homeless and seeking stable housing
- behind on rent
- facing eviction
- spending most of income for housing
- burdened with poor credit and/or rental history
- willing to work with a Housing Advocate
- referred to Bridges by Howard County CSHS
Service providers or those seeking general information about the program can email Bola Afolabi HSP Manager at Bola@bridges2hs.org or call her at 410-312-5760 ext 113.
Unfortunately for case management services in the Housing Stability Program, we cannot accommodate walk-in inquiries.