Bridges to Housing Stability could not provide a fraction of its services without volunteers.Â Bridges considers volunteers to be the backbone, foundation and heart of the organization.
There are many ways to donate your valuable time to help Bridges and its families:
- housing unit preparation
- move in/move-out support
- circle of Support ally for Bridges Alliance households
- bridges committee participation
- office administrative support
- special event organization
- pro-bono legal, accounting or financial advising
- event services such as catering or photography
- Thanksgiving/Holiday gifts delivery
If you own local rental property such as a condo or townhouse, please consider volunteering to work with Bridges Alliance and its property managers to rent to a Bridges Alliance family.
If any of these opportunities would be a good fit for your skills, or if there are services you can volunteer that are not listed, please fill out the Bridges Volunteer Application.
To search for an existing immediate need, please visit www.volunteerhoward.org.
For questions about volunteering, please contact Jen Broderick or call 410-312-5760.