Bridges recognizes the crucial significance of working in partnership with the many corporations and community organizations that call Howard County their home. Over the years, Bridges has been fortunate in building valuable, mutually beneficial relationships with many incredible organizations.
Please consider contacting Bridges about the many ways your organization or business can join in the goal to end homelessness in Howard County:
- Become a partner in the campaign that supports the growth of Bridges Alliance, â€œ100 Homes for 100 Households.â€
- Be a Sponsor at the Annual â€œHotter Than Thouâ€ Chili Cook-Off.
- Host an awareness event and designate Bridges as the recipient of ticket sales and donations.
- Advocate at local business meetings for more affordable housing in Howard County.
- Donate a percentage of retail sales on a specific day to Bridges.
- Give a monetary gift to the Bridges Annual Fund.
- Enable a staff member to volunteer on one of the Bridgesâ€™ committees.
- Volunteer a team to prepare a new housing unit for a Bridges family.
- Offer expertise from your industry or business that could directly benefit Bridges as an organization or our Bridges families.
To explore the possibility of your company partnering with Bridges, please contact Cheryl ShawÂ atÂ or 410-312-5760.